Uhlenbrock 63410 LocoNet Switch Module
The LocoNet Switch Module is a switch and solenoid decoder that can control up to 10 turnouts or light signals.
Designed for efficient point motors such as Fleischmann, Roco, Marklin, Arnold, Trix.... NOT suitable for inefficient, extremely high power consumption, under board mounted solenoid point motors. Those that draw over 1 Amp in operation. Check with point motor manufacturer.
- With 20 switching outputs at 1Amp
- Each output can be individually configured for momentary operation (Turnouts or Solenoids) or for continuous operation (Lights and Signals)
- Can control multi-aspect signals
- Lights may be faded in and dimmed out allowing slow changeover between lighting aspects
- All outputs may be switched by solenoid commands or feedback instructions
- 2 independantly adjustable blinker generators make different effects possible. For example; Level crossing lights may use a combination of flashing with fade-in and fade-out to increase their realism. A combination of the two flashing generators could simulate a faulty streetlamp.
- Configurable via LocoNet CV from the center
- Addresses in the range 1-2048
- Separate transformer input to remove driving load from main track transformer.
Recommended transformer 70VA (Article 20 075) Examples, including films, of use can be seen on our help pages