Uhlenbrock 63240 Power 4 Booster For N and OO/HO
The Power 4 replaces the Power 3 as a high performance, multi-protocol booster. Multi-protocol means that the Booster can be used for 2-rail and 3-rail layouts for Motorola, mfx, DCC, Selectrix and FMZ (Fleischmann's old language). The Power 4 is suitable for installation with Intellibox, Fleischmann Twin Center, Marklin Central Station, Piko Digital, ESU, DCC systems with Lenz compatible outputs (CDE) such as Lenz LZV100 and Arnold Digital.
- Power output 3.5Amps
- Output for reverse loop modules 61080. One or more 61080 reverse loop modules may be connected
- LocoNet capable so is also suitable for modular layouts
- Full overload and short circuit protection
- Supplied with 2.15m LocoNet cable
- Switchable to DCC Brake generator. Depending on the preset delay in the decoders used, the locomotives in the braking section will brake realistically. As many sections as desired may be attached.
- When the Power 4 is used with Intellibox II error messages are displayed in plain text on the screen.
- Configuration by dip switches and LocoNet CV Programming.
- POWER 4 can be set to supply the RailCom signal.
A 70VA transformer is needed for independant voltage supply (Article 20 070)