Terms & Conditions
1. ADVERTISED PRICES
- Prices are valid at the time of placing the order but are subject to change without notice. Although we make every effort to ensure advertised prices are correct, there may be occasions where an incorrect price is advertised. Under these circumstances we are not obliged to supply goods at the advertised price where there is an error in any said price.
- Where there is no manufacturer SRP (suggested retail price) for a product, we have priced using a calculation typical to the Model Railway industry.
- Please note that prices advertised are VAT inclusive and any customers ordering from outside the UK will need to divide each taxable item price by 1.2.
- Literature is not subject to tax and therefore the non-EU price is as shown.
2. WEBSITE IMAGES
- Pictures on the site are to be used only as a guide. From time to time manufacturers may change colours or other details of their products.
- We advise any customer who is unsure of the product(s) they intend ordering to contact us prior to placing an order so a member of our sales team may assist
3. DELIVERY OF GOODS IN STOCK
- Delivery of goods that are in stock will usually be within the carrier’s specified delivery time depending on the service chosen.
- Items out of stock will be placed on back order and supplied when available and these items will not be charged until they are available to ship.
- We are unable to hold goods that are in stock pending the arrival of out of stock goods.
- New, pre-order items are supplied as soon as stock becomes available.
- Any item on back order can be cancelled at any time up to the point of despatch, apart from items that have been specially ordered or built, which cannot be cancelled without our prior agreement.
- Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers.
- Some items may be unavailable, and the current stock status is approximate.
4. RETURNS POLICY
- Except for special orders (see Section 3 above DELIVERY OF GOODS IN STOCK), goods purchased from us may be returned within seven days of receipt for a refund, providing you have notified us in writing of your intention to return items in person, by post, by fax, or by e-mail within these seven days.
- The goods must be returned to the above address and the cost of packing and returning any goods will be at the customer’s expense.
- A handling charge may be levied to cover our outbound shipping costs.
- Please use a suitable service when returning goods, as we cannot be held responsible for any returned goods lost in transit.
- We must receive goods within 14 days of receipt, and any goods returned must be received by us in the condition they were received by the customer.
- Sealed boxes and packages such as plastic or metal kits must be unopened, clear bags with header cards must be intact, goods will only be refunded if they are in the condition that they were received.
- A full refund will be made within 28 days of the goods being received back by us, less any carriage charge if delivery was outside the UK or if a 'next day' service was used by request, providing the previous conditions are observed.
- This condition does not affect your rights on the return of faulty goods.
5. DATA PROTECTION
- Any details held will be used only by A&H Models Ltd. and will not be passed on to any other parties unless necessary to complete the processing of your order.
VAT Number: GB878827355 Registered company: 05394423
© Copyright 2022 A and H Models All rights reserved