MBE-006 SNCF 050 TA 28 Sud Est
REE Modeles MBE-006 SNCF 050 TA EpIII. DCC Sound and Dynamic Smoke SNCF Lined Green. HO
Product for 2022 - manufactured by ESU (Product 31294) , exclusive liveries for REE. - Price to be confirmed
5-050 TA 28 Ambérieu depot SNCF Sud Est
The Armistice commission awarded the Paris-Lyon-Méditerranée Railway Company thirty-one Former Prussian T16 machines
5801 to 5807 (later 5 AT 1 to 7) of type T 16.0
5808 to 5812 (Later 5 AT 8 to 12) of type T16 normal
5813 to 5831 (Later 5 AT 13 to 31) of type T 16.1
The entire series passed to the SNCF and were registered 5-050 TA 1 to 31. They were divided between the depots of Miramas, Villeneuve-Saint-Georges, Ambérieux and Lyon-Vaise. They were retired around 1953.
2-rail DCC Sound Model
- Dynamic smoke generator synchronised with exhaust beat.
- DCC Digital sound with ESU LokSound 4.0.
- Metal housing and chassis.
- Separately applied brass and plastic detail parts.
- Separate hand rails and lanterns.
- Sprung buffers.
- Digital remote-controlled coupler mounted onto close coupler kinematics as per NEM 362.
- Coreless motor with flywheel Five axes driven through side rods.
- Two traction tires.
- Universal electronics for usage on both DC and AC layouts.
- Headlights, cab lighting and firebox glow.
- Point and curve sensors that will trigger flange squeal sounds.
- Minimum radius 420mm. (Fleischmann R2 420mm, Roco R3 419.6mm, Peco R2 438mm)
- “PowerPack” storage capacitor for uninterrupted power supply.
- Length over buffers 145,5 mm.
Our Price: £549.00
Sorry, this item is out of stock but available to order