Heljan 4322 BR 43xx Mogul No. 4377 DCC Sound O Gauge In Stock
Livery - BR Lined Green with Late emblem.
4377 Built at Swindon during WW1 - Modified with outside steam pipes parallel buffers and short safety valve bonnet - there are no small spectacle plates on the cab front, above the firebox.
One of G J Churchward's masterpieces,342 43xx Moguls were constructed in batches from 1911 until 1932. A very clean design, using standard parts the 43xx was able to take over the duties of a large number of older locomotives. the design was so successful that Churchwards successor, Collett continued constructing them - These last locomotives, with outside steam pipes lasted well into BR days.
New item 2020 Special Price £699 (rrp Loco plus sound £954)
- 1:43 scale
- Diecast Chassis and running plate
- Powerful 5 Pole Motor
- Exquisitely detailed body with many added detailed parts
- Finely detailed cab interior
- Sprung Buffers and Screw Couplings
- Expertly applied livery
- Firebox Flicker
- ESU Loksound V5.0L Sound decoder fitted with high quality sound profile (Worth £175)