Heljan 4321 BR 43xx Mogul No. 5322 DCC Sound O Gauge In Stock
Livery - BR plain black with early emblem.
5322 Built at Swindon during WW1 for the Railway Operating Division for service in France - Modified with outside steam pipes parallel buffers and short safety valve bonnet - there are no small spectacle plates on the cab front, above the firebox. This loco is now preserved - it was in working order however it was retired in 2014.
One of G J Churchward's masterpieces,342 43xx Moguls were constructed in batches from 1911 until 1932. A very clean design, using standard parts the 43xx was able to take over the duties of a large number of older locomotives. the design was so successful that Churchwards successor, Collett continued constructing them - These last locomotives, with outside steam pipes lasted well into BR days.
New item 2020 Special Price £795 (rrp Loco plus sound £954)
- 1:43 scale
- Diecast Chassis and running plate
- Powerful 5 Pole Motor
- Exquisitely detailed body with many added detailed parts
- Finely detailed cab interior
- Sprung Buffers and Screw Couplings
- Expertly applied livery
- Firebox Flicker
- ESU Loksound V5.0L Sound decoder fitted with high quality sound profile (Worth £175)