Heljan 4300 Great Western 43xx Mogul No. 4339 DCC Sound O Gauge In Stock
Livery - Green with Great Western Script.
4339 Built at Swindon in 1914 - Inside steam pipes Early buffers, tall safety valve bonnet and small spectacle plates on the cab front.
One of G J Churchward's masterpieces,342 43xx Moguls were constructed in batches from 1911 until 1932. A very clean design, using standard parts the 43xx was able to take over the duties of a large number of older locomotives. the design was so successful that Churchwards successor, Collett continued constructing them - These last locomotives, with outside steam pipes lasted well into BR days.
New item 2020 Special Price £795 (rrp Loco plus sound £954)
- 1:43 scale
- Diecast Chassis and running plate
- Powerful 5 Pole Motor
- Exquisitely detailed body with many added detailed parts
- Finely detailed cab interior
- Sprung Buffers and Screw Couplings
- Expertly applied livery
- Firebox Flicker
- ESU Loksound V5.0L Sound decoder fitted with high quality sound profile (Worth £175)