ESU 31275 SNCF FRET Benelux Class 66 Sound and exhaust smoke
E.S.U. 31275 SNCF FRET Benelux Class 66 Diesel Locomotive No. 6603 DCC Sound and Exhaust Smoke. EpVI HO In Stock
New Model 2018
With its success in the UK the class 66 has proven itself to be reliable and economical to operate. Many European open access operators have adopted the Class 66 to replacing older locomotives.
- Metal Body and chassis.
- Separately applied brass and plastic detail parts.
- Separate hand rails.
- Perforated fan grills.
- Sprung buffers.
- Close coupler kinematics and shaft as per NEM 362.
- High performance miniature five-pole skew wound motor with noise optimised commutator and two flywheels 6 axles powered by combined worm gear and helical gear box.
- Two traction tires.
- Universal electronics.
- Headlights, cab lighting, illuminated driver’s cab-control panel with maintenance-free warm white LEDs.
- Controlled with an ESU LokSound V4.0 M4 decoder with two large speakers.
- Turnout and curve sensors.
- LEDs on the bogies provide a simulation of the sparks produced under heavy braking.
- “PowerPack” storage capacitor for uninterrupted power supply.
- Load dependent, fan driven smoke generator with temperature control.
- Length over buffers: 247 mm.
- Minimum radius 360mm
Our Price: £385.00