ESU 31232 DB AG Br294 Sound and exhaust smoke
E.S.U. 31232 DB AG Br294 Diesel Locomotive No. 290 074. Traffic Red livery. DCC Sound and Exhaust Smoke. EpV/VI. HO In Stock
Beginning in 1964 the DB constructed 407 V90 Diesels for heavy shunting work and short trip working. they replaced a variety of steam locomotives in the role. The class became Br290 with the introduction of computerised numbers The Br294 is a version equipped for remote control operation with an automatic coupling system. The driven can then shunt on his own with a clear view of coupling operations from beside the rails.
- Metal body and chassis.
- Separately applied brass and plastic detail parts.
- Separate hand rails.
- Perforated fan grills.
- Digital remote-controlled coupler mounted onto close coupler kinematics as per NEM 362.
- High performance miniature coreless motor with flywheels 3 axles powered by combined worm gear and helical gear box.
- Two traction tires.
- Universal electronics for usage on both DC and AC layouts.
- Headlights, cab lighting, illuminated driver’s cab-control panel with maintenance-free warm white LEDs.
- Controlled with an ESU LokSound V4.0 M4 decoder with a large speaker.
- Curve sensors that trigger situational sounds, such as Flange squeal.
- “PowerPack” storage capacitor for uninterrupted power supply.
- Load dependent fan driven smoke generator with temperature control.
- Minimum Radius 360mm
- Length over buffers: 164.60 mm.
Description: New item - unused
Our Price: £399.00