Dapol 4D-009-005 OO GAUGE Class 121 Silverlink 55027 OO Gauge In Stock
Local Flavour - 55027 was based at Bletchley depot and used on the Marston Vale line - Bletchley to Bedford.
Special Price £75 (rrp £145)
Sixteen Class 121 single-car, double-ended driving motor vehicles were built from 1960, numbered 55020–55035. These were supplemented by ten single-ended trailer vehicles, numbered 56280–56289 (later renumbered 54280–54289). They have a top speed of 70 mph, with slam-doors, and vacuum brakes. The driving motor vehicles were nicknamed "Bubble cars".
The Dapol Model of the Class 121 and 122 include:
- Finely moulded body with many separately added fine details
- Accurately applied livery
- DCC ready 21-pin decoder
- Cast wheels with fine relief and appropriate colouring
- Tungsten chassis and all wheel pick up
- NEM pockets as standard
- Independently controllable and switchable directional lighting
- Dapol’s 5 Pole Skew wound Mega creep motor for smooth running and fine speed control
- Accessory bag with spares and other optional detail