DA7S-024-004 BR 64xx
DAPOL DA7S-024-004S BR 64xx Pannier Tank O Gauge In Stock
BR Green, Late Crest with full lining livery No. 6439 fitted with push-pull equipment for working and auto-coach.
40 of this class of locomotive were built for the Great Western Railway in 1932, based on a design that was already 60 years old. The small 4' 71/2" driving wheels on the 64xx were well suited to lines with steeper gradients.
- 1:43 scale
- Model designed by Lionheart Trains to a high specification.
- Die cast running plate
- Die-cast Boiler and firebox
- Compensated die-cast chassis
- Die-cast and profiled wheels
- Powerful 5 pole motor and gearbox offering exceptional smooth performance and slow running capabilities
- High level of separately applied detail
- Sprung Buffers and couplings
- Expertly applied livery
- Minimum Radius of operation 1020mm (Lenz R2 1,029mm 3' 41/2")
Our Price: £365.00