The entry level option that still retains a level of sophistication and can be updated and expanded with the rest of the Uhlenbrock range. Designed for small to medium layouts. Up to 32 locomotives and 2048 accessories may be controlled at the same time.
· DCC and Marklin Motorola formats supported
· Control two rail or three rail digital layouts
· Two loco speed control knobs
· 14, 28 and 128 speed steps
· 9,999 decoder addresses
· Control 2,048 accessories
· 28+ functions are covered (up to 10,000!)
· LocoNet supported
· Integrated 3 amp booster – may be increased with further boosters.
· Monitor up to 2048 feedbacks
· Programming track with full CV editing ability for DCC and Marklin Motorola.
· Full use of the LISSY feedback system with DirectDrive that allows you to take control of a locomotive as it passes a LISSY Monitor without keying in an address.
· May be used as a slave controller to other Intellibox units
· Integrated USB interface for software updates – can be expanded to allow for computer control of a layout. (IB Com needed)
The LocoNet allows digital components such as additional handsets and boosters to be connected giving many options for expansion.
The Intellibox Basic has two speed control knobs allowing simultaneous control of two locomotives. The control knobs have no end stops so when a new loco is selected the control system automatically changes to the current speed and direction. Speed controls can be set with a centre off position or with clockwise to accelerate and anti-clockwise to decelerate with a press to reverse direction. Pressing on the speed control knobs also acts as an emergency stop for the selected loco.
The Intellibox Basic now comes with a full printed English Manual.