ACC1066PCV-I PCV APCM Cemflo Wagons pack of 3 OO Gauge In Stock
End of Line sale £51.50 (rrp £69.95)
Built between 1961 and 1965 for Associated Portland Cement Manufacturers (APCM), the Cemflo/PCV wagons are probably best known for their use on trains of Blue Circle cement from Cliffe, in Kent, to Uddingston on the outskirts of Glasgow. During their working lives, they also supplied a number of other locations, including Aberdeen, Dewsbury, Dundee, Grangemouth, Sunderland, and Widnes. The last Cemflo/PCV wagons were withdrawn from service in mid-1988.
Several types of locomotives were observed hauling Cemflos during their time in service, including class 25s, class 26s, class 27s, class 31s, class 33s, class 37s, class 40s, class 45s, class 47s… even Black 5s, Jubilees, 9Fs and A4s!
- Highly detailed, accurate scale model
- Factory-fitted detail parts (brake pipes, lamp irons, etc.)
- Factory-fitted etched solebar details
- Factory-fitted pipework
- Sprung buffers
- Fully detailed underframe (including brake rigging and hangers)
- Blackened metal 12.6mm 3-hole disc wheels on metal axles, RP25.110 profile sets with 14.4mm back to backs and 26mm over pinpoints
- NEM coupler pockets fitted with narrow tension lock couplers
- Additional internal weight
- Designed for EM and P4