21103 Radio Hand controller LH101-R and LTM101 Receiver
Lenz 21103 Radio Hand controller LH101-R and LTM101 Receiver
New product expected Summer 2020
Digital plus's new LH101-R wireless handheld controller is identical to functionality and operation With the handheld LH101.
Connection to XpressNet control with the radio receiver LTM101.
Up to 4 radio LH101-R can be operated on a radio receiver LTM101.
The radio technology is being developed in collaboration with Massoth.
The power is supplied by 2 AA batteries.
Help pages for the new LH101
- 9999 addresses for digital locomotives
- Rotary Speed control
- addresses are entered via number keys
- one key allows you to change between the last two addresses ('toggle')
- Stack of 8 loco addresses for your loco collection (Easy to overwrite with new addresses)
- Control of 29 Locomotive decoder functions (Lights, Smoke, Sound...)
- Locomotive decoder functions can be switched or momentary operation (Momentary is useful for bells and whistles)
- another key serves to change the direction of travel
- emergency stop key serves to stop all locomotives immediately
- display indicates the function
- synchronised control of several locomotives into a double or multiple traction
- if a switch decoder (that supports the feedback function) is used, the LH101 can feed back the real status of points
- this function also allows feedback on the status of the inputs of feedback modules LR101
- Program locomotive and accessory decoders - Programming track and Programming on main (PoM)
- up to 1024 points, signals, magnetic articles and other accessories can be controlled.
- New Routes Mode
- New Club mode Handset can be limited to a single loco for an inexperienced driver to operate.
- Works with the LZV100 Version 3.6 Software
Our Price: £325.00
Sorry, this item is out of stock but available to order