21101 LH101 Hand controller
Lenz 21101 LH101 Hand controller
New product - Please note English Language version of the handset now available in the UK. UK manual available in latest versions - Professionally printed and bound by a local Brackley Firm.
Help pages for the new LH101
- 9999 addresses for digital locomotives
- Rotary Speed control
- addresses are entered via number keys
- Stack of 8 loco addresses for your loco collection (Easy to overwrite with new addresses)
- Control of 29 Locomotive decoder functions (Lights, Smoke, Sound...)
- Locomotive decoder functions can be switched or momentary operation (Momentary is useful for bells and whistles)
- another key serves to change the direction of travel
- emergency stop key serves to stop all locomotives immediately
- display indicates the function
- synchronised control of several locomotives into a double or multiple traction
- if a switch decoder (that supports the feedback function) is used, the LH101 can feed back the real status of points
- this function also allows feedback on the status of the inputs of feedback modules LR101
- Program locomotive and accessory decoders - Programming track and Programming on main (PoM)
- up to 1024 points, signals, magnetic articles and other accessories can be controlled.
- New Routes Mode
- New Club mode Handset can be limited to a single loco for an inexperienced driver to operate.
- Works with the LZV100 Version 3.6 Software
Our Price: £165.00