10410 "Gold mini"0.5/0.8A with cable 2 Function outputs
Lenz 10410 "Gold mini +"0.5/0.8A with cable 2 Function outputs
Manual in German, English and French
The DIGITAL plus GOLD Mini locomotive decoder is suitable for all DC locomotives with continuous current draw of 0.5 Amp. or less.
The characteristics of the decoder are:
- Super smooth and silent high frequency back-emf motor control.
- USP with optional power module for operation on dirty track
- Supports Automatic Braking Control (ABC)
- Adjustable precision stopping control
- Shunting speed on F3
- Selectable for operation with 14/27, or 28/128 speed steps.
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is possible or can be disabled.
- Motor output = 0.5A continuous, 0.8A max, > 2 A stall.
- Motor and function outputs protected
- Two function outputs rated at 100mA each with advanced function mapping
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and special effects.
- Support for Multiple traction and long addresses (Loco addresses up to 9,999)
- Support for programming on the mainline (Programming on Main POM)
- Support for all form of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- Size: L 0.43" x W 0.35"x H 0.11, L 11mm x W 9mm x H 2.8 mm
Our Price: £45.85