Lenz 10322-01 "Silver PluX22 +" 1.0/1.8A (NEM 658)
New 2018 Now available
Manual in German, English and French
The DIGITAL plus SILVER PluX22 locomotive decoder has a built in NMRA 22 pin
plug and is suitable for all DC locomotives with continuous current draw of 1.0
Amp. or less. For OO/HO models with PluX22 decoder plug
The characteristics of the decoder are:
- Super smooth and silent high frequency back-emf motor control.
- Supports Automatic Braking Control (ABC)
- Adjustable precision stopping control.
- Shunting speed on F3
- Selectable for operation with 14/27, or 28/128 speed steps.
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is possible or can be disabled.
- Motor output = 1A continuous, 1.8A max, > 5 A stall.
- Motor and function outputs protected.
- 9 function outputs rated at 100mA each with advanced function mapping. (Maximum for all functions 500mA
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and special effects.
- Support for Multiple traction and long addresses (Loco addresses up to 9,999)
- Support for programming on the mainline (Programming on Main POM).
- Support for all forms of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- S.U.S.I. Interface through pins 1-4 in the PluX interface for specialist modules
- Size: L 22 mm x W 15mm x H 6mm