The latest controller from Uhlenbrock completely redesigned to incorporate a large backlit screen allowing information to be clearly displayed and customised to your needs. Intellibox II allows computer control and receives infrared signals from the IRIS remote control(66510). Intellibox II can be updated and expanded with the rest of the Uhlenbrock range. Designed for medium to large layouts. Up to 119 locomotives and 2048 accessories may be controlled at the same time. The Intellibox II utilises highly efficient low power technology that dramatically reduces the heat produced by the unit so that the large heat sink found on earlier models is no longer required.
· Large, high resolution display with back lighting that is still legible from the side
· DCC, Marklin Motorola and Selectrix formats supported
· Control two rail or three rail digital layouts
· Two loco speed control knobs
· 14, 28 and 128 speed steps
· 9,999 decoder addresses
· Control 2,048 accessories
· 28+ functions are covered (up to 10,000!)
· Loco speed can be displayed as kph or speed steps
· Decoder programming in plain text
· LocoNet supported
· Integrated 3 amp booster – may be increased with further boosters.
· Monitor up to 2048 feedbacks
· Route Control - 48 Routes can be stored, each with up to 24 switching processes.
· Model clock
· Programming track with full CV editing ability for DCC and Marklin Motorola .
· Full use of the LISSY feedback system with DirectDrive that allows you to take control of a locomotive as it passes a LISSY Monitor without keying in an address.
· S88 feedback
· Integrated USB interface for computor control and software updates
· May be used as a slave controller to another Intellibox.
· Infrared receiver allows signals from IRIS remote control (item 66510) to be processed
· Low power technology
· Backlit keys for use in low light
The Intellibox II now comes with a full printed English Manual.
The LocoNet allows digital components such as additional handsets and boosters to be connected giving many options for expansion.
The Intellibox II has two speed control knobs allowing simultaneous control of two locomotives. The control knobs have no end stops so when a new loco is selected the control system automatically changes to the current speed and direction. Speed controls can be set with a centre off position or with clockwise to accelerate and anti-clockwise to decelerate with a press to reverse direction. Pressing on the speed control knobs also acts as an emergency stop for the selected loco.